Low Doc Loan

Low Doc Home Loan


A Low doc home loan is a mortgage requiring much less documentation than a standard home loan.  Predominately for business owners that haven't had their tax returns completed.

If you’re self-employed a low doc loan may help you into a mortgage quicker.  There is always the option to transition into a full doc prime loan in the future when your tax returns are all up to date.

How much can I borrow?

- Borrow up to 80% for a low doc loan.
- Above 80% and risk fees may apply.

What Documents Will I need?

- Personal Declaration of your business earnings. PLUS,
- Either an Accountant's letter or 2 BAS.
- Your business will need to have been operating for longer than 24 months.

What lenders are available?

- There are more than you think, Resimac and Pepper to name a couple.

Discover if you Qualify for a low doc loan

- Give me a call and I'll walk you through it.

Matthew Stack - Mortgage Broker
0423 237 242


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Commercial Property Loan

Commercial Property Loans

Essential Worker Home Loans - Police, Paramedic, Firefighter & Teacher